Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2005 Nissan Pathfinder


2005 Nissan Pathfinder
Originally uploaded by Escaport
After many attempts to get a cool car to photograph, I had to resort to my car to shoot. This is my first serious attempt to make a photo that really looked good and was external to the vehicle. I'm pretty happy with the results I have to say. It made me feel ok about washing the car in mid 30 degree weather.

I'm in the planning stages of getting a new BMW X3, a Dodge Viper, and modified RX-7, and several other vehicles to shoot soon. I'm addicted. I really love shooting cars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice job! I know who to call to take some shots of my car when we need them! Keep me up to date on the other cars you shoot.

I checked out the Flickr gallery and, man, you have a real talent!

Nice blog, by the way.
Talk to you soon!